[mythtv-users] Myth Front End crashing on exit.

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:02:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 10:29 -0800, Douglas Peale wrote:
> Where would I be looking to find that information?
> I found that if I just start the front end and then close it, it does
> not crash. If it crashes tonight after watching last
> nights shows, I will allow it to report the crash.

Douglas;

The backtrace fragment I posted is the output of gdb. There's
information on how to get one at:

I created a new ticket: http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9500
for my case (running v0.25pre-924-g4e53b23 on ubuntu 10.10.)

I'm see this segfault by starting/exiting the frontend or after
watching an entire recording, so this would seem different than
your case.

Bill