[mythtv-users] Disabling occasional disk check on boot

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 18:43:39 UTC 2011

On 01/19/2011 06:42 AM, Alan Ferrero wrote:
> Hi! :)
>
> How do I disable the boot & disk check occasionally performed on boot in Mythbuntu (9.10 64 bit)?
>
> As far as I understand, doing so it's a recommended procedure when using ACPI wakeup.
>
> Thanks! :)
>
> Alan
Just make the wakeup time early enough that there is time for the disk check to complete before a scheduled event.
Alternatively, someone somewhere wrote a script to do the disk check on shutdown instead of power up. This might be necessary if
you have a separate front end and are using wake on lan.