[mythtv-users] OT What's the easiest way in 0.24 to add media from a Windows share?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Jan 18 11:07:50 UTC 2011

Kinda off topic but I current mount 3 CIFS shares from fstab but the 3rd
fails to Mount with the following errors

mount error(12): Cannot allocate memory
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

 CIFS VFS: cifs_read_super: get root inode failed

The 3rd is my music collection which contains 650 Odd Folders in the format
Artist/Artist - Album

Is this a limitation of CIFS linux implementation or a bug? currently
running kernel 2.6.32.21-168.fc12.x86_64 on Mythdora

is anyone else able to mount large collections via CIFS?

Cheers,

Anthony