[mythtv-users] Question on using logic in recording schedule

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:56:29 UTC 2011

Title and subtitle of a desired recording

NASCAR Racing:
Toyota All-Star Showdown: Irwindale

The undesirable recording

NASCAR Racing: Toyota All-Star Showdown, Qualifying

The only consistancy is the main title of NASCAR Racing and the word
Qualifying on the desirable recordings.  Other aspects of the subtitle will
change depending on the event.  The shows will air on different networks
aswell.  There is usually no description on the listings.