[mythtv-users] Harmony remote (as Antec RM-200) generating keypress on down and up

Simon Jones sijones2010 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:53:20 UTC 2011

> Cool, thanks for the info. So the default for both is "0"? I removed all of
> them except for the up and down d-pad as this would seem to be the only
> one's where repeat is desirable.

Think default is 1 for repeat, as you want a key sent for every key
press, dont know the default for delay but i dont have it at all.

I use repeat for volume controls, an that's it but obviously your
doing things different for your own setup, but just thought i'd let
you know that little bit i know!

Si