[mythtv-users] mythnetvision, some channels aren't found....

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 13 03:48:50 UTC 2011

Hello

Started to play around with mythnetvision in 0.24 (currently 0.24 fixes
till 6 Jan).  I tracked down issues with python channel scripts not
working being to it trying to use python 2.4.  I have fixed this in the
scripts, now the following scripts won't be seen by the frontend as they
don't return a <search>True</search> tag when the frontend does a scan
for files.

The scripts are:
nature.py, pbs.py, space.py and technology.py

If I change the line:
main.grabberInfo['search'] = target.common.checkIfDBItem('dummy',
{'feedtitle': __title__, })

to be
main.grabberInfo['search'] = True

then all works as expected.

Has anyone else had this problem.  Not sure where it is trying to check
the DB item to/from.  Better still, anyone know what needs to be done to
fix it permanently?

Kelvin Smith