[mythtv-users] Two Terratec Cinergy DBV-C cards

Tapani Tarvainen mythtv at tapanitarvainen.fi
Tue Jan 11 04:18:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 09:58:12AM +0200, Tapani Tarvainen (mythtv at tapanitarvain
> Has anybody tried using two Terratec Cinergy DBV-C cards
> or other mantis-based cards in one mythtv box?
> I can't seem to get them work properly.

> I'm beginning to suspect there's something wrong with
> the mantis driver, that it can't handle two cards at
> the same time.

I was wrong about that, the driver works, it's something
in how channels were set up that confused mythtv.
I'm not quite sure yet exactly what went wrong or even
just how they should be configured, but at least I've
got both cards working somehow.

--
Tapani Tarvainen