[mythtv-users] Where to find Myth Setup Information?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Jan 10 20:11:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/01/11 08:08, mark Deneen wrote:
>> Good luck to you all, and really, I am sorry if I offended you
>> personally. I'll unsubscribe from the list now.
> well good riddance to bad rubbish is all I have to say.

Jacob, that's a bit harsh.

mark's messages were undeniably offensive, but (to me) they read as
the kind of offense generated by ignorance rather than being
intentionally insulting.  He clearly has no idea what's involved in
large application development and responding to his ignorance in this
way isn't helpful.

Eric