[mythtv-users] Where to find Myth Setup Information?

Jacob Mansfield cyberjacob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 19:19:19 UTC 2011

On 10/01/11 03:06, mark Deneen wrote:

> It's not my fault that the so-called programmers who wrote this mess
> can't even present a grammatically coherent error message, is it?
Please remember that programmers are still real people who make
mistakes. If you actually told us the error message instead of
complaining about it we might be able to help you; yeah pretty big
concept that, having the developers of a problem actually get rid of bugs!

Jacob Mansfield
Programmer

import disclaimer from email