[mythtv-users] Canada weather maps in 0.24 ?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:31:50 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:

>  By the way, this worked under 0.23-fixes, but I did a yum update to .24
>
> Other weather stuff works ok, and I can four cities by searching for
> "US"...but that's it!  Searches for east, eastern, ottawa, toronto, etc.
> return nothing...
>
> And source is always "wunderground-animaps"...shouldn't this say envcan?

Please put in a ticket on trac.  In all the changes made to mythweather, it
seems that somehow that one script fell through the cracks.  It may well be
that the code in mythweather can no longer handle it as well, but I will
have to look into it in greater detail.

Meanwhile, try searching for "Ontario" rather than "Toronto".  I'll look
into why the script isn't behaving as is.