[mythtv-users] SPDIF Passthrough stopped working again

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Sun Jan 9 16:34:46 UTC 2011

One more thing..

I notice that if I see a movie which has 2 ch normal and 2ch AC3 then
changing to the AC3 stream doesn't route the stream through the passthrough
device. This makes perfect sense, but I still think it would be a nice
behavior. I think a lot of people like me has a AC3/DTS amplifier without
HDMI input, which would like this feature.

Anyway thanks for all your help.

Ole