[mythtv-users] Dodgey listing data from Radio Times UK, any other UK users seeing this?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:05:51 UTC 2011

On 8 January 2011 23:03, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> This issue has been fixed since last August - and mentioned on this
> list and on the xmltv-users list.
>
> Upgrade your XMLTV installation to at least 0.5.58 and preferably to
> the current stable release of 0.5.59.
>
> Cheers,
> Nick
> (XMLTV/tv_grab_uk_rt developer)

No problem Simon and Robin, thanks for clarification on your listings data.

Nick, that's great, I didn't even think about that being a possibility.
Ubuntu 10.10 packages are still on xmltv 0.5.57-3, which is what I was
using.

Just updated xmltv to the latest 0.5.59 downloaded from Sourceforge, re-ran
mythfilldatabase and can see next weeks Total Wipeout is showing correctly,
great!

Thanks all

Martin