[mythtv-users] he11o to eleven (in Australia)

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sun Jan 9 00:07:52 UTC 2011

Hi Aussie MythTV users.

Ten's new channel 11 will be here in a few short days, and while I'm
pretty sure that I've got it all set up right (it is after all just
the 11 we haven't been watching because One is HD) I'm not seeing any
guide data for 11 which suggests that it might be showing something
different to One any time soon.  It has EPG data, it's just the same
as One (which is what it's always been).

Is anyone seeing guide data for 11?  Does it need to be reset up for MythTV?

Rodd