[mythtv-users] Dodgey listing data from Radio Times UK, any other UK users seeing this?

Simon Jones sijones2010 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:09:32 UTC 2011

>> Should you not just use EIT data?, as that will be more accurate and
>> is far easier maintenance!
>>
> Last time I used it (a few years ago I guess), they used to frequently
> change the program titles/subtitles a day or two before airing, meaning
> any rules you'd set up for the week ahead would fail.  Are the
> titles/subtitles actually consistent now?

I dont have any issues with rules to record etc, records "series link"
fine if i set it to record each week, but I dont record alot of stuff
each week and I dont think EIT includes repeat info so you know it's a
new episode or repeat but then myth doesn't record it if the episode
has already been recorded... well except sky 3 that seems to record
every road wars even if it has been recorded before!