[mythtv-users] MythMusic and umlauts in file system

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:14:39 UTC 2011

On 08.01.2011 11:26, dargllun wrote:
 > [umlaut issues with MythMusic]

With due embarrassment I just noticed that this must have to do with my
messing around with the music_playlists table. I runnig a custom perl
hack to remote control mythmusic. This hack assembles playlists, writes
them to the db and then restarts mythfrontend. Everything works with
MythMusic and its builtin playlist handling, but once I write my custom
playlist, files with umlauts don't work anymore. I probably write to the
db using a wrong encoding or so.

Sorry for the noise, should have done my homework.

Regards
greg