[mythtv-users] Upcoming Recordings

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:30:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 1/7/2011 14:21, Greg Oliver wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know of a way to make upcoming recordings scheduled on a
>> slave backend to show up when the backend is offline?
>
> The schedule of upcoming recordings only exists in memory on the master
> backend.

OK, so about the only time I use mythweb (which is my master backend)
is when I am not home and decide I need to record something, or when I
want to record something some days out.  I have my slave off since
last night, and none of the upcoming recordings assigned to it show
up.  I had someone turn it on temporarily, and they all showed up.  Is
this normal for mythweb (on the master)?  I am unsure what happens
from a TV as I am not there, and this is my first run in with this.

Thanks!