[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract theme error on music

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Thu Jan 6 22:22:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:27:34 +0100, Josu Lazkano wrote:

> 2011/1/6
Robert Siebert :
>> Hello everyone, theming the remaining screens in the
OSD is on my todo list. I will complete these in the next couple of
days. This will then be incorporated in the version 1.4. Best regards
Robert S
> Thanks Robert, this theme is the best I had try. One
question, to use on a 1920x1080 TV, I must change some code? Best
regards. -- Josu Lazkano _______________________________________________

Hi Josu,

thanks, your welcome.

As far as I know you don't need to change the
code. The theme (and all positions of the buttons,...) will be scaled
from 1280x720 to 1920x1080. But you can inform me if you notice some
issues.

Best regards

Robert

Links: