[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend memory leak?

thigger thigger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:36:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:46 PM, George Poulson
<george.poulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you by any chance in the UK and watching BBC HD content?
> My system behaves perfectly normally as long as I don't watch BBC HD, then
> it starts to eat memory:

You're right on both counts (though more BBC1 HD than BBC HD if that
makes any difference). We've only started watching much HD since I
bought the GT220 for vdpau, and that roughly coincides with the memory
burn starting.

I'll try to find out whether it's easy enough to trigger by
intensively watching BBC HD content and submit a bug report with a
valgrind log (or add to yours if you're putting one on trac).

Incidentally - my work connection won't let me at dropbox so I can't
see them yet - but what are you using to produce the graphs?

thanks,
tom