[mythtv-users] Mythweb error using HEAD.

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Jan 6 12:45:31 UTC 2011

Hi!

On 1/6/2011 7:25 AM, Ian Clark wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just updated mythweb (by removing the old webroot and copying the
> latest version from git). I've also reinstated the config files from
> the latest in git.

<snip>

> A quick 'find' on the mythweb directory doesn't seem to find a
> definition for 'MythBase', only classes that extend it.
>
> Am I doing something daft, or should I raise a bug?

The PHP bindings are now in the MythTV repo... It sound like you want to
use a more recent version of MythWeb that the rest of MythTV since the
bindings are apparently not provided by your MythTV install.

re: https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commit/01a2bbe93 and others...

Have a nice day!

Nick