[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend memory leak?

thigger thigger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:29:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

 Running git 0.24/fixes, combined FE/BE using vdpau (GT220 card). I
find myself having to restart mythfrontend every day or two as it
starts to eat memory (I've seen up to 1.5Gb though it's normally 1.2Gb
or so before I notice). It's a 2Gb machine which is used as a server
for other things so it's quite irritating. Otherwise it works fine
(except for the occasional stutter watching TV which I'm sure would be
improved by making memory available for caching!)

 Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look, or any
experience with this?

thanks,
tom