[mythtv-users] latest git source, database upgrade hangs

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:31:51 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>wrote:

> This issue occurs even then the backend is the only myth application
> running.  The backend attempts to start up and upgrade its database,
> and hangs.  The "in use" check starts, ends, and hangs.

Interesting.  I'll try to force it to happen tonight on the devel box, but
in the mean time, if we can get the full log with -v system,extra so I can
see precisely what seems to be hanging and where, it would make the
"intuitive" debugging easier.  Hopefully, I can recreate the issue at home
as well.