[mythtv-users] Logitech Harmony 300 lircd.conf anyone?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:48:45 UTC 2011

On 4 January 2011 10:29, Johan Heikkilä <johan.heikkila at gmail.com> wrote:

> Concordance works fine on Fedora 14 with Logitech Harmony 535.
>
> Johan

Thank you everyone for the replies, much appreciated.

With regards to the devinput business, I am using a Nova-T 500, which would
appear to use devinput (
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-500), does this
mean I just require the lircrc file in myth users home dir and no lirc.conf
file is required?

I set up the Harmony via the Windows software (the 300 is not supported in
Concordance yet) and just selected "Mythtv" and "Ubuntu/Myth" as the
manufacturer and model.  Will have a play today and tomorrow

Thanks again all, very helpful!

Martin