[mythtv-users] jamu.py fails if I exclude directories in jamu.conf

Matt Beadon matt.beadon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:32:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Matt Beadon <matt.beadon at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > If I comment out that ignore01 line above jamu runs properly.  Also this
> > file worked in 0.23 with the ignore directories.  Has the syntax for
> > jamu.conf's ignore section changed?  Is anyone else successfully using
> the
> > ignore section with 0.24?
>
> Sounds like you are not on current .24-fixes, where this issue was
> fixed on 12/16/2010.
>
> Thanks Robert!

MythTV Version   : f5e6f3d
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2

Looks like you're right if the Library API date is the right thing to look
at(?)  The package I'm running is the latest as of yesterday from mythbuntu
but I guess their builds are almost a month behind the fixes/0.24 branch.
 :(

Anyone know the correlation between mythbuntu autobuilds and check-ins to
.24-fixes?  i.e. how long will I have to wait for this dec 16th fix?

thanks