[mythtv-users] MythPlugins Adapted For WebM Format

TP Reitzel tpreitzel at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 05:28:59 UTC 2011

If this subject has been previously addressed, then simply ignore it.
I'm new to this list and yet to explore all the information contained
within the archives.

My basic issue centers around the need for privacy as everyone seems to
be invading it these days. Hence, I've pulled the flash plug-in and
adopted the use of the proxy, tor. Since Google has the ability to
promote WebM, we'll likely see a slow, steady adoption of the WebM
format over time. For non-flash users, the ability to see video on
popular hosts like YouTube will likely require the ability to view WebM
content. So, have the developers of MythTV decided to integrate WebM
functionally into the web browsing functions of MythTV? If so, has a
concrete road-map been established to do so. TIA