[mythtv-users] HDPVR recording failures and audio dropouts

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 04:11:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Derek & Cindi Cass
<cass at casscoenterprises.com> wrote:

> If you used a 32 bit windows to update your hdpvr and you use a 64 bit linux
> OS, do you have issues with your hdpvr?
>

> If you used a 64 bit windows to update your hdpvr and you use a 64 bit linux
> OS, do you have issues with your hdpvr, or are you one who has a stable
> system?
>

> -Derek

I'm in the 32 bit Windows camp with 32 bit linux (Slackware 13.0) and
the only issues I've had so far was the audio sync, which got
corrected with a nightly cron job to reset the box.  The other issue I
had was the green line at the bottom of the recordings, but I haven't
seen that lately, I think I fixed that with a resolution change coming
out of my Dish Network STB.