[mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to Plummet

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 15:30:11 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-26, at 9:02 AM, Robert McNamara wrote:

> Both have only been one unit for a matter of months.

Matching themes have been available for many years, at least the 6 or 7 I've been using myth. They didn't work 6 years ago, they didn't work 3 years ago, they don't work now. It's an idea whose time never came. I didn't care because it was always easy to make things right.

No need to follow up here but ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish through intransigence. A better myth experience isn't what's flowing out of it and ain't that what it's all about kids?

- George