[mythtv-users] 0.24+fixes - tearing, /dev/rtc permissions and getting openGL to work

Taylor Ralph taylor.ralph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:58:48 UTC 2011

>>> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/advanced2_extra.txt
>>> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/temporal2_extra.txt
>>>
>>> When I enabled this much debugging Advanced 1x HW was jerky.  Adv 2x
>>> was updating about 25% of the time.  Temporal 2x played ok but you
>>> could occasionally see/hear a glitch.
>>>

>> Could you please provide the full logs? It's ok to compress if necessary.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> Taylor
>>

> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/advanced1_extra.txt.zip
> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/advanced2_extra.txt.zip
> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/temporal1_extra.txt.zip
> http://michael.dtmc.ca/bd/mythtvlogs/vdpau_deinterlacing/temporal2_extra.txt.zip

With Temporal 2x it does appear the video is slowly falling behind. I
again would recommend downgrading to 256 like JYA recommended. Also,
you might still need to add an additional DIMM to get the performance
level high enough to use Temporal 2X without issue. If anything works
please let us know.

Regards.
--
Taylor