[mythtv-users] Episode images not showing

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Thu Feb 24 16:29:57 UTC 2011

> I have my shows organized in the following way.
>
> .../<Series>/Season <xx>/<Series> S<xx>E<yy> <Episode>

The Problem doesn't seem to be theme specific. It also happens with the MythCenter theme.

Now I found a series where it worked after a manual adjustment to each episode. The filename is

.../Human Planet/Human Planet S01E01 Oceans - Into the Blue.avi

When I press W to fetch the metadata, the window "Fetching details for ..." appears for a second, but nothing else happens, not even an error message like "not found" or so. When I edit the video metadata it says Series 0 Episode 0. Maybe Mythtv doesn't like the hyphen in the filename (anymore). When I correct the values for the series and episode manually and fetch the metadata again, everything including the episode image shows up correctly.

But again, it only worked for this series. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks
Thomas