[mythtv-users] Sandy Bridge / Intel HD 3000 support?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:25:17 UTC 2011

So, Sandy Bridge is coming. If Ars is to be believed, it will hit the new
Macbook Pro very soon, dumping Nvidia for the Intel HD 3000.

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2011/02/13-macbook-pro-specs-leaked-revealing-thunderbolt-io-port.ars?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

I've read the archives but haven't found much information other than the
virtues of SB's relatively low power usage. I was wondering what the
platform's support status is in Myth - Does it have an offload API similar
to VDPAU? Will full HD with this architecture be supported? Is there support
in 0.24 or will there be support in 0.25?  Why does its name remind me of
the squirrel on SpongeBob Squarepants?

Thanks in advance,
Matt