[mythtv-users] How is this pricing possible?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Feb 23 04:35:38 UTC 2011

Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Mostly when one drive fails, the array degrades to a raid-5 - so it
takes a 3 drive failure to crash the array.

My hardware is old, I run Athlon Dual Core 4600 in my server, so quite
possibly newer mobos have greater throughput and faster rebuild speeds,
but the idea is still sound.  You don't want the rebuild to take longer
than MTBF.  :-)

--
My car is Japanese. My Vodka is Russian. My pizza is Italian. My kebab is Turkish. My democracy is Greek. My wine is French. My coffee is Brazilian. My language is English. My movies are American. My music is African. My beers are German. My shirt is Indian. My oil is Saudi Arabian. My electronics are Taiwanese. My rifle is Czech. My shoes are Chinese.  My math is Arabic, my writing Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is Mexican?