[mythtv-users] Problem with parental level on 2nd frontend

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:57:41 UTC 2011

>Are you doing browse mode on computer 2? Try turning it off. (menu button)

Yes, tried it both on and off. But it is turned on for computer 1, and that one works. But browse mode would only allow me to see files that is not in the database? It wouldn't block content from the database? So if file A is scanned and added to the database, and file B is not, i would se A and B with browse mode on, and only A with it turned off?
Either way, if i understand that option right, it wouldn't block movie description and fanart from a file that is scanned into the database.

I was first thinking about some permission issue, that is a popular problem, but if it would be that computer 1 would have the same problem. And since computer 2 can watch recordings and LiveTV, and ALL movies, it must have enough contact with the backend. What more is needed?

/Stefan