[mythtv-users] Problem with parental level on 2nd frontend

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:48:47 UTC 2011

>Did you actually configure the start level on the second frontend
>also? I think this is needed for every frontend.
>
>Johan

Yes i did. And if i set the startlevel to 4 i get to enter my code when i enter MythVideo, and i see all videos. If i switch to level 1 all videos are still present.

But i found another thing that could be of help to find the problem. I found out that i dont get movie description or fanart for movies. And these are present on computer 1.

How could that be possible? It seems that the only information going to computer 2 is the Videos SG, other SGs are ignored and also the content in the database.
But there shouldnt really be any difference between the frontend on computer 1 and 2? Both should get all information from the backend, it wouldnt matter if the backend is on the same computer as one of the frontends?