[mythtv-users] m2ts files and the internal player

1.41421 at gmail.com 1.41421 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:27:22 UTC 2011

> My TV is
> definitely 1080p anyway.

> Are you certain it's *in that mode*, though? Does it tell you, or does
> your xorg.log tell you?

There is nothing in Xorg.log one way or the other - it just says (among a
lot of other stuff) that the resolution is 1920x1080. Nothing about
interlaced or progressive. Same thing on my TV - 1920x1080, but no mention
about p or i.

What I find so puzzling is that other progressive videos play flawlessly.
It's only the ones I uploaded from my camcorder.