[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:44:45 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Newbury  wrote:
> Hmm.. I read 'halfway through....it started recording Maya..' as being two recordings (plus the one of Maya he expected). ONE recording with two different channel halves is incredible. I Almost said possible. But the Holmes corollary to Murphy's Law is "if it happened, it must be possible". I'm not sure that this 'impossible' is 'possible'
>
> Clarification please David.
If I play the "Vampire Diaries" episode, at 27:11 into that show
it starts showing an episode of Maya and Miguel.  I'm 95%
sure that Maya and Miguel episode also showed up on my
program list and was the same show that replaced the last
part of Vampire Diaries.  So I had two complete copies of
the Maya and Miguel episode that aired at 8:30.  I can't
confirm for sure now because Maya and Miguel auto expired.

This is not the usual signature of the problem.  Much of the
time, I get half of an hour long show with the last half replaced
by a spanish language show that I didn't try to record.

Cheers,

          Dave