[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri Feb 18 18:56:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:
> Probably not. I would check that your channel-changing is functioning correctly.
> Is the script changing tuner 1 when it should be changing tuner 2?

For the HDHR, channel changing is integrated into MythTV.  There is no script.

The tuner mixup was the bug referred to by Raymond, but it's believed
to only happen when the HDHR is identified by IP address rather than
device id.

I think a more interesting question for this case is: Is the channel
broadcasting Vampire Diaries on the same frequency as the channel
broadcasting Maya and Miguel?

Eric