[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri Feb 18 15:39:38 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 12:06 AM, David L <david4lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> And it just happened yet again.

David, I know it can be frustrating to have a problem like this and
not get any helpful answers from the list, but it really does sound
like the bug that Raymond mentioned.

Can you connect to your mythconverg mysql database and run:

 select cardid, videodevice, cardtype, defaultinput, hostname from capturecard;

and post the output on this list?  We might be able to spot something there.

It should look something like this:

| cardid | videodevice      | cardtype  | defaultinput | hostname  |
|      1 | 10116279-0       | HDHOMERUN | MPEG2TS      | mythtered |
|      2 | 10116279-0       | HDHOMERUN | MPEG2TS      | mythtered |
|      3 | 10116279-1       | HDHOMERUN | MPEG2TS      | mythtered |
|      4 | 10116279-1       | HDHOMERUN | MPEG2TS      | mythtered |
|      5 | 0025F2FFFE7BA63B | FIREWIRE  | MPEG2TS      | mythtered |
|      6 | /dev/video0      | MPEG      | Composite 1  | mythtered |