[mythtv-users] MythWeb, FlowPlayer and StreamNotFound

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Thu Feb 17 05:13:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I had a need to check a video tonight remotely and attempted to use
MythWeb's Flash functionality. Unfortunately, when I click on the
snapshot to play the video I see the following error:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip]
'http://localhost:4304//mythweb/pl/stream/6021/1237912940.flv''

Apache's error log spits out the following:

[Wed Feb 16 23:04:17 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] sh: Illegal option
-y

Any ideas on what is sending the "-y" option and what it should be
replaced with?

Thanks,
Joe