[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging fails with status 242?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 04:25:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 23:08, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:

> The numbers are mapped differently in 0.24-fixes and master.  You have the
> numbers from master.
> #define GENERIC_EXIT_SIGNALLED                    242
> It looks like the commflag died by signal (most likely SIGSEGV)

If you're referring to mine, that is disheartening... I was guessing
from the messages in dmesg (sorry, I haven't had a chance to try
pursuing meaningful debugging yet) that it was dying with SIGILL,
which would definitely indicate a problem. :(  I rather hope I'm wrong
about that, though...

...oh wait, I just reread the message and it is SEGV... not that it
helps things...

Thanks for helping translate this much...

aaron