[mythtv-users] British Tivos to be neutered...

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:45:49 UTC 2011

And who are you going to sue?

I'm pretty sure the original UK business ceased to exist as a legal
entity some time back.

I seem to remember there was a 'hack' that allowed you to get your
listings from the network interface rather then dial up, IIRC you
could point the NIC at any source and I'm sure there were other
listings services discussed on the mailing lists.