[mythtv-users] Myth problem or HDPVR probmem?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:41:55 UTC 2011

It's not just an HDPVR problem.  I have an HVR 1600 and an HVR 2250.
The problem crops up at least once a week.  And once it happens, the
entire system fails to record anything until I reboot the server.

It is especially annoying, because it used to work perfectly.  But I
can't downgrade due to other (unrelated) issues.