[mythtv-users] mythweb backend status date format

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:39:50 UTC 2011

On 11 February 2011 13:30, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 02/10/2011 10:57 PM, Ross Camm wrote:
>>
>> Forgive me if the answer is obvious but how can  tell mythweb backend
>> status page to display the Schedule and Job Queue dates as day/month
>> rather than month/day?
>>
>> in mythweb i have tried settings, tv, my session, Date Formats: without
>> success. mythtv-setup does not seem to have a date format section.
>>
>> any ideas ?
>
> That page is a mythbackend page, not a MythWeb page.  You can only change it
> by changing mythbackend code.
>
> To prove that MythWeb isn't creating the page (only styling it to fit with
> the rest of MythWeb), go to:
>
> http://backendhostnameorip:6544/
>
> Same page, slightly different styling.

Obviously this isn't entirely intuitive, but you can set the time/date
format for the backend in the frontend :)  Go to
mythfrontend->Setup->Appearance->Localisation on the same machine,
change whatever you need to and reload the backend status page.

Just checked here - so that should work.
regards

Mark