[mythtv-users] mythfrontend not honoring mysql.txt anymore?

Alden, David alden at math.osu.edu
Thu Feb 10 01:56:21 UTC 2011

Hi,
 I run 2 frontends on my server.  I was able to do this by having it start in 2 different home directories, both of which had a mysql.txt in their ~/.mythtv directory.  Those specified different LocalHostName entries, so I could have different preferences for each of the frontends.  I've recently updated to 0.24 (v0.24-155-g295abfb), and now both of them are using my hostname (as shown in the debug output "Using localhost value of <...>").  Is there some new way to get mythtv to use different localhost values?
...thnx,
...dave