[mythtv-users] ASUS E35M1-M Pro boards

Johan.van der Kolk johan.van.der.kolk1 at telenet.be
Wed Feb 9 18:33:33 UTC 2011

I was looking for a low power motherboard to use as my new NAS & Backend.
My two DVB-S cards will fit in the two PCI slots, and the board has a
very low power consumption, so leaving it on 24/7 is not a problem.

What are your thoughts, will this board with integrated CPU hack it?

Typical (more like maximum) usage scenario: 2 to 3 recordings
simultaneously, possible HD, while watching one.
Commflagging might be limited or given a low priority.

With 5 SATA ports, softraid seems an option

This is the link:

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=qSoDxhM5mAk1F607

Johan