[mythtv-users] Continuing the lirc Fedora14 issue with PVR350

The Walters sbwalters0731 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:27:06 UTC 2011

>No. The Fedora lirc initscript has no facilities for loading modules.
>That's typically done by a shell script in /etc/sysconfig/modules/. I've
>toyed with the idea of adding something that does tie into the lirc
>config for it, but haven't done anything material about it yet.

I added the shell script. When I try irw I now get responses.  I just need to adjust and/or locate the .lircrc and lircd.conf files which are specific to the A415-HPG remote.
When I use the lircd.conf.devinput only a fraction of the remote buttons respond.  I tried irrecord but even after doing that still only some of the buttons respond.