[mythtv-users] Problem with Hard and Soft Padding on recordings

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Feb 8 03:47:17 UTC 2011

I've noticed for a while now that I think since 0.24 was upgraded and I just
wanted to confirm others are seeing this.

All my recordings are setup with a default 10min Pre Hard Padding & a 10min
Post Hard Padding, what I've been seeing is ontop of this recordings are
also getting an extra 10min Soft Padding on either end of the recording so a
10 min Kids show is blowing out to a 50min Recording.

are other seeing this? and is this "as designed" or is this a bug?

Regards,