[mythtv-users] Position bar broken with DVB-T radio

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Feb 7 10:23:02 UTC 2011

After I installed the latest Mythbuntu 0.24-fixes autobuilds on the
weekend, the position bar (that you see when you press I, or when you
seek forwards or backwards) doesn't work properly on UK DVB-T radio
programmes, i.e. ones with audio and MHEG-only, no video.

It shows the length of the show OK, but the position is always 0:00. It
worked fine in the version just prior to the weekend (I update daily),
so this is a very recent problem. The position bar works fine on
programmes with video, i.e. from TV channels.

Can anyone else confirm, just so that I know I haven't got a local problem?

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T