[mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

Jonatan mythtv at comhem.se
Fri Feb 4 17:50:34 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-04 11:55, Anthony Rooney wrote:
> [...]

<snip>

> I hope your got your kicks now.  Is this text correctly positioned?

Yes, it's better, but please trim the footer away.

Also try to quote messages with ">" at the beginning of each line since
it makes it much clearer where your message begins (I tried to fix it
for you in this message).  You can configure Outlook to do this,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MsOutlook-EmailOptions.png

I highly recommend you to try Thunderbird together with Quote Colors
which allows coloring of different quote levels.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/quote-colors/

--
Jonatan