[mythtv-users] lirc_zilog - HDPVR

James MacKenzie mst3000 at newsguy.com
Fri Feb 4 14:02:22 UTC 2011

I was able to use the 6200ch code.  I had to change the VENDOR_ID in the code
to match, but once I did that, it communicates beautifully with my QIP7100-2.
Also, the stb-commands code works as well.  I tested them both and they work
great...it was great to change channels from a CLI. :)  Anyway, I didn't have
time last night to integrate it into MythTV, but I will be doing that this
weekend.

Thanks again!

At Fri,  4 Feb 2011 08:06:03 -0500 (EST), you wrote