[mythtv-users] HD-PVR missing SPDIF audio

Ken Bass kbass at kenbass.com
Wed Feb 2 23:01:34 UTC 2011

Michael, in the thread you posted you pasted the following from your log:

Stream #0 pid(0x1011) type(video-h264 0x1b)
Registration Descriptor: 'HDMV' Blu-Ray A/V for read-only media (H.264 TS)
Stream #1 pid(0x1100) type(audio-aac 0xf)

Did you need to enable audio logging or some other log level to get
those messages? Did they happen during record or playback? I do not see
those in my logs so I am not sure if this is an ac3 vs aac issue. And
was this on your FE or BE?