[mythtv-users] lirc_zilog - HDPVR

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:32:20 UTC 2011

Jarod,
  I'm going to need to use the blaster from my HD-PVR very soon, and
am running Ubuntu 10.10 32 bit (I gave up on Fedora some time back,
although I used to use it and your guide religiously).  Is there a
guide on what I am going to need to do?  Does it include rebuilding
and patching kernels (one of the reasons I went with Ubuntu was to get
out of the business of making custom kernels all the time).  Will I be
able to learn my remote codes, or will I be forced to use a
prepackaged set and hope that one exists for my device (a Comcast
DTA)?

Thanks,
  Jeff.